TCRTS is committed to bringing industry and academia in the broad area of real-time systems closer together. We aim to bring relevant industry challenges to academia and help research results land in industry.
For this purpose, we are building a base of TCRTS Industry Contacts with community members working in the industry in real-time systems-related topics that are available/interested in collaborating in our industry-oriented initiatives. These may include occasional surveys (not more than 1 or 2 a year), invitations to participate in program committees of conferences and workshops, and panels in such events. We count on your collaboration to help narrow the academia-industry gap and build a stronger research community.
For Colleagues from Industry:
If you are interested, please fill in the form that you can find here (https://cutt.ly/6coZL1O). Note that filling out the form represents no commitment. You will always be able to accept or reject any invitation that may come at a later time, or ask to be removed from our contact list.
For Colleagues from Academia:
You are welcomed to contact TCRTS (by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org) for reaching out to industry contacts for activities, including but not limited to:
- Answering surveys/questionnaires on industrial practice in real-time systems
- Serving on Technical Program Committees of conferences and workshops
- Participating in panel discussions at conferences
- Giving presentations/keynotes at conferences
- Attending conferences and workshops
- Collaborating with researchers and publishing papers
- Discussing problems and potential solutions with researchers
TCRTS will forward your messages/calls/information to the interested industry contacts.