- This event has passed.
ESSB 2018 Meeting – Jacksonville FL
January 22, 2018 - January 25, 2018
We are looking forward to an exciting meeting in Jacksonville this coming January.
The Conference includes:
- Two technical sessions on Monday and Tuesday mornings
- Monday January 22 – 10:00am: Lithium Charging Issues in a Stationary Environment (Ed Rafter and Jim McDowall, SAFT Americas Business Development, co-presenters)
- Tuesday, January 23 – 8:00 am: The Burgeoning Role of Safety Standards in the New ESS Environment (Panel of experts, including IEEE SCC 18 Chair, Christel Hunter; DoE Safety Codes Newsletter Editor, Dave Conover; Randy Schubert, NFPA 855 member; Steve Vechy, EnerSys Engineering Director, Moderator)
- General Meeting on Monday afternoon, January 22, beginning at 1:30p – 5:45p
- Important IEEE standards Working Group sessions – Tuesday, January 23 – Friday noon, January 26.
- Optional SAFT Lithium Factory Tour – Monday morning January 22, leave hotel shortly before 8:00am.
Please consult Agenda for full meeting details and register for both the hotel and the conference and take advantage of the Early Registration special discounted rates.
Meeting is held at The Doubletree Riverfront, make your reservation here
Meeting registration here