Technology Policy & Ethics: Catalog of Articles
- Fake News Remastered: The Impact of Technology
- Current State of API Security and Machine Learning
- Information Assurance and Security Issues in Telemedicine – Future Directions
- Deep Learning: Is it the Main Challenge Behind Autonomous Vehicles Deployment?
- Consumers Drive Technological Change Within Energy System Transitions
- Don’t Take the Bait! Protect Yourself from the Latest Email Scams
- The Role of Education and Information Technology for a Fair and Sustainable Development
- Semantic Web in the Age of Big Data: A Perspective
- Ethical Issues in Secondary Use of Personal Health Information
- The Slow Tech Journey: An approach to teaching corporate social responsibility – Part II, Continued.
- Future Directions in Privacy-Enhancing Video Surveillance
- Ethics, Policymakers and Technology Development
- The Slow Tech Journey: An Approach to Teaching Corporate Social Responsibility – Part 1
- Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous Systems: Why Principles Matter
- Upsetting the Apple Cart – Are FinTechs a Threat to Banks?
- Future Directions In Online Healthcare Consumerism Policy Making: Exploring Trust Attributes of Online Healthcare Information
- Cybersecurity Law and Emerging Technologies Part 1: The Federal Trade Commission, Reasonable Security Measures and IoT
- Internet of Threats and the Context Aware Security: Part Two
- Big Data, Analytics, and Technology’s Impacts on Society
- Internet of Threats and the Context Aware Security: Part One
- Privacy in the Internet of Things: Regulation vs. Innovation
- End-to-end Security and Privacy by Design for IoT
- Universal, Affordable Internet Access: From ‘Why?’ to ‘How?’